AKC Dog Lovers
- Training Spotlight: Helping to Ease Separation Anxiety
- Giving Back: Volunteer Your Time!
- Breed Spotlight: Busting Five Myths About the Great Pyrenees
- Bring Your “A” Game to the Ring
- Westminster Flashback: When Sealys Owned the Garden
- 8 Ways of Looking at a Dog Show Judge
- Finding the Right Dog for You
- Breed Spotlight: Living With a Field Spaniel
- There Is No Substitute for Good Breeding
- Golden Gate Kennel Club Hosts Annual Dog Shows This Weekend
- In Defense of Well-bred Dogs
- AKC GR Resources: Wow, Can I Get a Copy of That?
- A Dog Is Not Like Your Sister
- The Purpose of Canine Events
- Around the Rings: Land O’Lakes Kennel Club Dog Show
- Nova Armory files Lawsuit Against Officials for Bullying Tactics, Intimidation
- Tips For Bowhunting Turkeys Part II
- Ported Pistols from Smith & Wesson – This Week on Guns & Gear
- Sportsman Channel Weekly Programming Highlights ~ May 2-8
- World Fishing Network Weekly Programming Highlights ~ May 2-8
- Outdoor Channel Weekly Programming Highlights ~ May 2-8
- The Power of Observation – This Week on GUNTALK Television
- LaserMax Adds New Customer Service Staff
- Breakthrough to Showcase New Products & Exhibit at NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits
- Pulse O2DA Opens Registration for Tier 4 Combative Firearms Instructor Certi. Course
Muck Books mucks around with HSUS, enraging animal lovers, and then lies about donating to a cat shelter.
Animal shelter supporters on Facebook learned that the Muck Boot Company gave a huge donation to Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) on August 1. Agriculture Proud followed the story.
The Facebook page, Idahoans against the Gray Wolves, posted about Muck’s donation to HSUS.
PLN on Facebook
April 28, 2015
April 7, 2015
March 25, 2015
March 6, 2015
February 26, 2015
February 19, 2015
December 30, 2014