AKC Dog Lovers
- Bridging the Great Divide Between Show and Field
- AKC Joins AVMA, Other Animal Groups to Launch Animal Law Writing Contest
- 5 Ways of Looking at a Wolfhound
- AKC Pet Disaster Relief Trailer Helps County Prepare for Disaster
- The Doberman Breeder—An Endangered Species?
- The Ludwig Touch: She Took It With Her
- Reaching Out With a Rare Breed
- Meet a Litter of Cute German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies
- The Foggiest Notions: Canine History’s “Misteries”
- From a Breeder’s Notebook: Moving to Plan B
- “Old Dogs Rule!”
- From Puppy to “Good Dog!”: Early Steps Help Ensure Puppies Become Well-Mannered Adults
- AKC TEAMS WITH GORDON RAMSAY FOR HELL’S KITCHEN EPISODE
- Looking at Dog Show Gear Through Fresh Eyes
- Infographic: What Pet Owners Need to Know About Ebola
- Russia Changes Law to Allow Guns for Self Defense?
- Opinion Swinging Toward Campus Carry? (poll)
- Warning Shot Works for Open Carrier
- Police Officer Jonathan R. Casto Receives West Virginia Officer of the Year Award
- School Superintendent Does Not Like Guns Or The Constitution
- Texas Republican Party: Restore Right to Bear Arms
- McMillan Fiberglass Stocks Hires New Production Manager
- TriStar Arms Sponsors 2014 Kansas Governor Ringneck Classic
- Savage Model 1907 Semi-Automatic Pistol Close to Buffalo Bill ~ Video
- Call for Topics – 2015 Annual F.A.I.R. Trade Group Membership Meeting
Muck Books mucks around with HSUS, enraging animal lovers, and then lies about donating to a cat shelter.
Animal shelter supporters on Facebook learned that the Muck Boot Company gave a huge donation to Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) on August 1. Agriculture Proud followed the story.
The Facebook page, Idahoans against the Gray Wolves, posted about Muck’s donation to HSUS.
PLN on Facebook
November 21, 2014
November 13, 2014
November 11, 2014
November 11, 2014
October 16, 2014
September 10, 2014
August 14, 2014